LilypieLilypie - Personal picture

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kenzie not feeling so good!

Well Friday McKenzie woke up with 103 fever, I took her to her nanaw's to stay and went to work to get a few things done and call the doctor's office to see if I could get an appointment. Well the doctor's office called and had a opening at 10am. So I hustled and tried to get everything taken care of before I left. Once we got to the doc. office her fever was normal, but she did have an ear infection in her right ear. Which we just got off of meds for an ear infection for the left ear. She had some congestion also.

The night was not so good. She ran fever off and on all night. We would sleep for a little bit in the recliner, then on the floor, then in the bed. We woke up about 7am and was running fever again. This has been on going all day. She is finally eating a banana and honey combs.

Uncle JJ is here and she just grins at him. I hate that she is sick bc she doesn't get to see him much. He will be here for this week and head home on Sunday.

I had a party planned for Sunday at the Roller World but had to cancel due to her just not feeling well. We might reschedule but I don't know yet. Once she starts feeling better I will decide. Well I hope that tomorrow I see a big difference in how she is feeling. It just hurts to see her not being her happy little self.

No comments: